Top PMP and CAPM Exam Prep Tools
PMP Exam 2021 - Question Format
The PMP Exam 2021 now has 5 different formats of questions, unlike earlier editions of the exam where you had to select one right answer among the given choices.
The new PMP Exam 2021 includes these 5 formats of question:
- Multiple choice (multiple-choice questions with one correct answer)
- Multiple response (multiple-choice questions with more than one correct answers, and may have more than 4 choices)
- Match-the-following (drag and drop type questions)
- Fill-in-the-blank questions (usually you have to enter a single word or number in the field provided)
- Hotspot questions (you need to select on an area of an image to select the answer)
When you are preparing for the PMP exam, try to practice questions of all these types of formats.
If you have any question or comments on this topic, please post them below. I'll try my best to address them.
To learn more, visit: https://www.brainbok.com/guide/pmp/getting-started/pmp-introduction/