Top PMI-ACP Exam Prep Tools

Comments

• I’ve earned the PMP credential!

I will say that those that tell you this exam is a hard exam to pass are correct (well thats how I feel anyway) I had been informed the questions were predominantly more wordy than I had practiced and probably a little more misleading. I found myself on many occasions taking some time deciding between two answers that i believed could be considered correct. Brain dumping the process chart helped me work through this.

Time went very fast . At times I was right on schedule, then I would pull ahead, fall back a little etc until finally I had some 20 minutes to review my marked questions. I made a few corrections and with 2 minutes to go Id had enough and hit the end exam tab. I expected to see a fail or pass however there is a brief survey to complete before the bi announcement is made.It was definitely a relief to see the word congratulations.

The PMstudy boot camp was a very big help and no doubt this forum helped a lot. @ Harwinder appreciate your time.

There were some easy math questions but there were more tough math questions as well. They give EV/PV indirectly and I had to do multiple calculations to reach there. Few schedule network diagrams were presented. How to calculate float ? Crah or fast track kind of questions several.
    Saw more questions on the change control. Most of them were What will project manager should do next ? Most cases I could eliminate 2 questions and the remaining were very tough to chose from. Definition of Process is important. We need to first understand which process we are in. Several on Risk Responses (avoid/accept/mitigate), Reserve Analysis but with entirely different language. Facilitated Workshop/Delphi/Affinity Diagram/Scatter - but believe the question was presented in a completely different way.

• Hi @Karlene,

Congratulations on passing the exam. Thanks for sharing your lessons learned. You had been a very active member of the forum, and I hope you'll continue to guide others on their path to PMP.

I wish you good luck.

Best regards.

• @ Harwinder, Thank you very much. I will continue posting!!